Color Me Rad 5K April 27
On April 27th New Horizons will be the beneficiary of this fun run! This will be the first Color Me Rad 5k in New Hampshire. Color Me Rad is a 5k with the sole purpose of helping people smile. The event is not competitive and not timed. Walkers and runners are both welcome. Every 0.62 of a mile there are “color stations” where volunteers throw colored cornstarch on the participants, turning them into lovely, colorful running works of art.
Please be sure to enter the code Horizons so we receive a portion of the registration fee!
We need 100 volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering click here to go to our online volunteer system.
Walk Against Hunger May 18
Thank you for your interest in joining our 24th Annual Walk Against Hunger!
Veteran's Memorial Park, Elm Street, Manchester, NH
Registration opens at 11am and the four mile walk begins at Noon.
- Please click on these links for information the walk:
- Sponsorship and registeration form
- General Information and pledge sheet
- Frequently asked questions
- Route Map
- Please fill out the form below to pre-register and we will mail you a team information packet.
- If you are a walk team leader, the team t-shirt order form is located at the bottom of this webpage. Please fill this form out by April 21st to ensure your team name is printed on the sleeve.
- Your donation is tax deductible - our Federal Tax ID is 23-7312684.
- For any questions, please contact Michelle Casale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 668-1877.
Use PayPal to support a team or individual walker.
Please make sure to type in team or walker's name in the "special instructions" box on the second screen in PayPal.
Team leaders - please fill out the following t-shirt order form once when you have all the sizes needed from your team members.Order deadline is April 21st. We do not need individual team member names.